UV Disinfecting light (Helo F2)
Please submit a Request for Quote for pricing or complete the Contact Us form for additional information.
The first known high intensity, full spectrum UV disinfection fixture to be installed in the ceiling. With proper layout, Helo fixtures, powered by Violet Defense™ technology, give you whole room protection no matter the size of the space, and the ability to disinfect on demand in one cycle.
The Helo F2 uses high intensity full spectrum UV, including germicidal UV-C, and anti-bacterial UV-B and UV-A to effectively kill bacteria, fungi, and viruses, and limit the growth of fungi on surfaces and in the air in a matter of minutes.
- Multiple mounting options: 2′ x 2′ or 2′ x 4′ drop ceiling, hard lid ceilings, suspended, or wall mounted.
- BACnet compatible for BMS integration, programming and reporting.
- On Demand control gives you the flexibility to run a disinfection cycle at any time to fit the unique demands of your facility.
- Scheduled cycles ensure effective killing of bacteria, fungi, and viruses overnight when the space is unoccupied.
- Motion sensor for automatic shut off to prevent unnecessary UV exposure.
Download Spec sheet and User Manual